Applying for a Certificate on passing the exam
HOW TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE
- At the request of the student, the Centre for Foreign Language Teaching issues The Certificate of Language Proficiency confirming the student’s proficiency based on the results of the certification exam (Ordinance of the Rector of the University of Warsaw No. of 10 May 2022).
- The certificate is issued in Polish.
- At the request of the student, an additional copy of the certificate may be issued in one of the following languages: English, German, French and Russian.
- The cost of each copy is 50 PLN.
In order to obtain the certificate the student should:
- complete the application form | google docs
- pay the fee of 50 zł for a certificate in one language (each additional language version costs 50 zł) to the bank account No. 21 1160 2202 0000 0000 6084 9690 with the following note: Opłata za Certyfikat Biegłości Językowej / Fee for the certificate.
- send it to: email@example.com with the following note: Wniosek / Request
Students may collect their certificates after having been notified by the employees of the CFLT by e-mail, in the seat of the Centre for Foreign Language Teaching located at ul. Nowy Świat 69, Room 19, 2nd floor.
IMPORTANT! Personal receipt of certificates is suspended until further notice. In this exceptional situation, we can send the certificate by registered post/mail. If you would like to receive your certificate by post/mail, please send us an email with the address to which the document should be sent.